- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-03-23
- Reportnet platform (Manager, 2012-10-26)
- Data reporting and ETC tasks (Manager, 2012-11-09)
- ETC-BD (Manager, 2013-01-07)
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- GIS Library (Manager, 2015-01-27)
- Natura2000 (Manager, 2015-03-04)
- ETC-ICM (Manager, 2013-08-26)
- INSPIRE implementation for CDDA (Developer, 2013-09-20)
- Marine (Developer, Reporter, 2015-10-08)
- CDDA data model and INSPIRE (Developer, 2015-06-02)
- INSPIRE and WISE SoE Monitoring Stations (Developer, 2015-06-22)
- Dataset publication (Manager, 2015-07-30)
- Report generation (Manager, 2015-09-01)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 18:04 Dataset publication Task #83210: Natura 2000 version 2016
- The new version on the dataservice is in First draft and this is the url:
- 18:02 Dataset publication Task #83210 (In Progress): Natura 2000 version 2016
- The tabular data are uploaded. As usual I've just checked whether the structure and the data types match the previous...
- 13:23 ETC-ICM Task #80931: Revision and re-import of legacy data under AP2016
- I've had a closer look at the summary table.
You have focused on answering a question why 'CountOfRecords_transfo...
- 16:25 ETC-ICM Task #80931: Revision and re-import of legacy data under AP2016
- Together with Peter K. we have been looking to the new version of the legacy data doing spotchecks. We have detected ...
- 14:25 Reportnet platform Bug #83173 (Invalid/Expired): CDDA Site code allocation service - non public functionality unrest...
- I guess it had to be only something temporary because I've checked and I can't reproduce it either. Same as before, I...
- 13:51 Reportnet platform Task #83125: CDDA Site code allocation service - DELETED sites update
- 10:35 ETC-ICM Task #80931: Revision and re-import of legacy data under AP2016
- I have no more comments regarding the rest of the document.
- 10:04 Reportnet platform Bug #83173 (Invalid/Expired): CDDA Site code allocation service - non public functionality unrest...
- The add new site codes functionality of the http://dd.eionet.europa.eu/services/siteCodes seems to be available for u...
- 14:09 Reportnet platform Feature #82468: CDR: improve handling of failed QA jobs
- I've created http://cdrdev.eionet.europa.eu/fr/eea/colwl4ua/colwl4ew/envwl4hw/ and uploaded in 5 files, each 66 Mb la...
- 13:27 Reportnet platform Feature #82468: CDR: improve handling of failed QA jobs
- Marek STARON wrote:
> Hermann Peifer wrote:
> > @Ticket watchers: can you please do some testing before we approve?...
Also available in: Atom