- Email: Ilkka.Melleri@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2015-11-17
- Last connection: 2017-08-16
- GioLand (Manager, 2016-08-11)
- BISE (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-11-17)
- Reportnet platform (Manager, 2015-11-17)
- IDM2 B-Team (Taskman Project Admin, 2015-12-07)
- Eionet portal (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-17)
- TCT tool (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-11-17)
- Platform for Forward-Looking Information (PFLI) (Manager, 2016-04-29)
- IDM2 S-Team (Developer, Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 14:05 Reportnet platform Task #87436: Allow possibility to choose conversion of all sheets from one spreadsheet to one xml...
- So, the current understanding is that this feature can be implemented by simply changing the method in the XML/RPC ca...
- 13:59 Reportnet platform Task #87436 (Accepted in Queue): Allow possibility to choose conversion of all sheets from one sp...
- 13:14 IDM2 B-Team Bug #87410 (Accepted in Queue): Rolemails archive is not updated since June
The rolemails archive (http://www.eionet.europa.eu/rolemails) seems to be out of date.
The latest mail that is vis...
- 12:38 Reportnet platform Task #85958: Obsolete code: Merge deliveries
- Thanks Fotis. Assigning to Søren for review/acceptance.
- 09:32 Reportnet platform Task #86982 (New): Fix CR integration testing phase using docker
Broken integration tests in the Content Registry master branch were fixed on the ticket #86693.
- 09:31 Reportnet platform Task #86693 (Closed): Fix Broken Tests in Content Registry code base - github master branch
- @Vasilis, thanks for the update. I agree, let's close this ticket, and I will create a new ticket for the Docker way ...
- 06:22 Reportnet platform Bug #86932: Error with linking scripts with the imported data
- Edited the ticket description with the info from Vasilis.
- 07:45 Reportnet platform Feature #85928: CR to import data from csv/tsv published via URL
- @Thanos and @Mauro, I created now a new ticket for the bug that was discovered: #86932.
@Søren, handing this over ...
- 07:38 Reportnet platform Task #86693: Fix Broken Tests in Content Registry code base - github master branch
- @Vasilis thanks for the update!
I think it's a good idea to update the info on the Content Registry readme file. I...
- 07:37 Reportnet platform Bug #86932 (New): Error with linking scripts with the imported data
- A bug related to linking scripts with the imported data has been discovered. The bug was originally found out in #859...
Also available in: Atom