- Email: Ilkka.Melleri@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2015-11-17
- Last connection: 2017-04-25
- GioLand (Manager, 2016-08-11)
- BISE (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-11-17)
- Reportnet platform (Manager, 2015-11-17)
- IDM2 B-Team (Taskman Project Admin, 2015-12-07)
- Eionet portal (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-17)
- TCT tool (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-11-17)
- Platform for Forward-Looking Information (PFLI) (Manager, 2016-04-29)
- IDM2 S-Team (Developer, Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 11:27 Reportnet platform Feature #75318: Renovation of XML schema generation
- @Vasilis, thank you very much for the explanation. It is very helpful.
So, do I understand correctly, that as this t...
- 10:44 Reportnet platform Feature #82184 (WIP-debt: On Hold): Datadict Global Security Filter to prevent requests to protec...
- As I understand this is on hold for now, because of the blocking ticket.
- 10:43 Reportnet platform Feature #82267 (WIP-debt: On Hold): Upgrade Data Dictionary Spring Framework Version + Java Servl...
- @Vasilis, thanks for the explanation. So, as I understand it #69636 blocks this ticket, which in turn blocks #82184. ...
- 10:10 Reportnet platform Bug #84505: Fix ROD notifications
- The parent ticket for operational maintenance of Reportnet 1.0 is #81551.
I renamed the ticket #81566 to "operationa...
- 16:24 TCT tool Bug #84515 (Closed): TCT tool returning Operational Error (Can't connect to MySQL server)
- At least the TCT instances are returning the error:
- 16:15 Reportnet platform Feature #82267 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Upgrade Data Dictionary Spring Framework Version...
- @Vasilis, is this ticket ready and just waiting to be deployed? Because it says 100% complete. Or is the some reason ...
- 16:08 Reportnet platform Feature #69636 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Scheduled synchronisation of vocabularies
- Updated status as I think this needs clarifications from Søren.
On a general note, we need to finish this ticket o...
- 15:46 Reportnet platform Feature #72898 (Accepted in Queue): Make FMEQueryEngine in XMLCONV asynchronous
- 11:14 Reportnet platform Feature #79753 (Accepted in Queue): Grouping of QA scripts into projects
- @George, your proposal makes perfect sense. As suggested, this should be priority 2.
- 11:12 Reportnet platform Task #73166 (Accepted in Queue): Migrate Struts 1 to Spring MVC
- @George, thanks for the update. I fully agree. Let's have this as priority 1. And the blocked ticket #79753 as priori...
Also available in: Atom