- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2015-09-15
- Last connection: 2015-10-30
- E-PRTR (Developer, 2016-02-17)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2015-09-15)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2015-09-15)
- 11:16 Reportnet platform Feature #27223: Invalidate concepts not found in RDF import
* further unit tests
* detailed manual testing
Test server: http://18.104.22.168:9500/
- 13:08 Reportnet platform Feature #27223 (In Progress): Invalidate concepts not found in RDF import
- Furthe development for:
* Ensuring that relationships between vocabularies are properly copied during a check out so...
- 13:08 Reportnet platform 3.00 hours (Feature #27223 (Closed): Invalidate concepts not found in RDF import)
- 15:13 Reportnet platform Bug #29737: Changes in XML codelists break existing XQuery based QA/QC functionality
- Implement and configure an alternative Jackson Object Mapper to allow different attribute and element names for Code ...
- 15:13 Reportnet platform 2.00 hours (Bug #29737 (Closed): Changes in XML codelists break existing XQuery based QA/QC funct...
- 12:23 Reportnet platform Feature #29929: Include the type of the data element in the Value List element
- I agree about removing the "fixed" attribute altogether.
My understanding is that the data elements can accept val...
- 12:15 Reportnet platform Task #29890 (Acceptance/Demo): Change format of .csv exports of DD codelists from UNIX to Windows
- A BOM is added in the CSV export, so that the problem with Excel is resolved.
Fixed and committed in master.
- 12:15 Reportnet platform 1.50 hour (Task #29890 (Closed): Change format of .csv exports of DD codelists from UNIX to Windows)
- 11:42 Reportnet platform 1.50 hour (Feature #27334 (Closed): Create options to download CSV and XML DD codelist files in d...
- 11:18 Reportnet platform Task #29890: Change format of .csv exports of DD codelists from UNIX to Windows
- Note: The character â€“ is actually the em dash
Also available in: Atom