- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-11-22
- IDM2 B-Team (Manager, 2012-10-26)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Developer, 2015-12-07)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, Sysadmin, 2016-04-25)
- Platform for Forward-Looking Information (PFLI) (Developer, 2016-05-02)
- IDM2 S-Team (Developer, 2017-02-24)
- 17:08 IDM2 B-Team Feature #79779 (New): encapsulate chm national portals
- The old puma can be shut down, there have been no reported issues in the last month.
- 11:52 IDM2 B-Team Feature #84587: zip download time out in Forum
- I have tried to download 3-4 country folders and that works. This means entering the country folder, like DE and clic...
- 10:55 IDM2 B-Team Revision 0ffa605a (eea-seris): removed windows-style line endings
- 10:55 IDM2 B-Team Revision 6d1a242d (eea-seris): updated links to https
- some pep8
- 18:21 IDM2 B-Team Feature #79779 (Acceptance/Demo): encapsulate chm national portals
- All chm sites from Puma are now moved to the chm-eionet stack on Prod 1 CPH. Adrian, please let me know when you chan...
- 12:43 IDM2 B-Team Task #84350 (Closed): Add a temporary domain for migrating chm sites from puma
- 12:05 IDM2 B-Team Feature #79779 (In Progress): encapsulate chm national portals
- Finalising migration
- 16:23 IDM2 B-Team Task #84350: Add a temporary domain for migrating chm sites from puma
- I have created a load balancer inside the CHM orchestration. It will handle all CHM sites, so only one generic rule f...
- 16:18 IDM2 B-Team Task #84409 (Closed): Dockerize the natura2000 application
- 18:11 IDM2 B-Team Task #84291 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Can a user become member of any organisation in Eionet LDAP?
- This behaviour was confirmed by Franz Daffner at the time of implementation, his idea being that the user needs to be...
Also available in: Atom