- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-02-20
- E-PRTR (Developer, 2015-11-23)
- BISE (Reporter, 2012-10-26)
- AQDataflows (Reporter, 2016-03-01)
- Data reporting and ETC tasks (Manager, 2012-11-09)
- DotNet (Manager, 2013-01-10)
- EyeOnEarth (Manager, 2013-01-10)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2015-08-05)
- Air Quality (Manager, 2013-02-01)
- Dataset publication (Manager, 2016-04-27)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 10:48 Air Quality Task #89318: New UTD viewer
- Harmonice bands to match the bands from the air quality index.
This is put here as a reminder, that when the AQI is ...
- 10:43 Air Quality Task #93134 (Accepted in Queue): AQI - change of methodology
- For PM10 and PM2.5 we use a 24 hour running mean. It has been agreed that this needs to be simplified and changed to ...
- 10:35 Air Quality Feature #93133 (Accepted in Queue): Grey points to show
- We need to revise the grey points (stations not delivering data) shown in the AQI map and only show the ones we can ...
- 09:35 Air Quality Feature #93126 (Accepted in Queue): Filter on station type
- Currently we always show all station no matter the type of station. This can be quite misleading and it has been deci...
- 09:05 Air Quality Bug #90944 (Closed): Misplaced NO stations
- 08:30 Air Quality Task #91462 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Add analytics to AQI public site
- Which Google account was used for this? Can't find it.
- 14:28 Air Quality Bug #92876: Missing aggregations for HU in 2015 and 2016 (PM10)
- The statcore job (Airquality_StatCore: AQ e-Reporting statistics merge with AirBase and indicators) has been initiate...
- 13:36 Air Quality Bug #92150: Missing aggregations for CH in 2016 (PM10)
- Just to understand it correct; you basically bypass the normal aggregation job, using the CHmissingPM10_finalRecalcul...
- 15:39 Air Quality Task #92562 (In Progress): Gibraltar - station with spanish names (should be in english)
- From Jaume;
I will follow up full review next week, but I have just noticed that one of the three station in Gibr...
Also available in: Atom