Mette Palitzsch Lund
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-06-22
- BISE (Developer, Reporter, 2012-10-31)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2013-08-29)
- SDI (Developer, 2016-05-11)
- ETC-BD (Developer, 2014-03-03)
- GIS Library (Developer, Reporter, 2013-11-20)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2013-09-11)
- ETC-ICM (Reporter, 2017-03-01)
- INSPIRE implementation for CDDA (Developer, 2013-09-20)
- TCT tool (Reporter, 2015-05-08)
- Datasets for SDI (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2014-03-03)
- CDDA data model and INSPIRE (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-06-02)
- Dataset publication (Developer, Reporter, 2015-07-30)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- EUNIS (Developer, Reporter, 2017-01-25)
- 13:58 ETC-BD Task #85290: CDDA v15 - ETC delivery
- Congratulations @Manuel and @Christopher :)
The ball is now on EEA side and it leaves Marek with plenty of time fo...
- 09:42 ETC-BD Task #85290: CDDA v15 - ETC delivery
- Marek will be on leave 24/6-16/7 and he is very busy this week with water flows. It will not be possible to start the...
- 11:00 Natura2000 Feature #77049: General viewer
- The Biogeographical regions service updated with the latest revision (2016):
- 09:52 EUNIS Task #16826 (Closed): Update of subspecies name when the name of parent species changes
- Paco provided this comment: "at least the example shown in the description has been updated".
I close the ticket.
- 17:04 EUNIS Task #16826 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Update of subspecies name when the name of parent s...
- This is a content issue that was not yet solved. I keep it but I'm looking for other ways to keep these content relat...
- 09:50 ETC-BD Task #85290: CDDA v15 - ETC delivery
- Thank you for this overview. When possible, please indicate to us approximately when you could send a first draft ver...
- 14:40 ETC-BD Task #85290: CDDA v15 - ETC delivery
- Hi Manuel,
Could you give us a status of the compilation of the new CDDA version? Just for planning of work here at ...
- 12:08 BISE Task #85174: finalization of the Topic Pages: Green Infrastructure
- As it is not possible to assign this ticket to Gorm, I reassign it to Beate. Gorm is now a watcher.
- 11:33 SDI Feature #79016: CDDA - Linked Approach
- Ok, I will ask Marek to change it in DD.
- 16:27 SDI Feature #79016: CDDA - Linked Approach
- And finally the Data Dictionay for the Type 2 are accessible in "recorded" state which means that it is still a draft...
Also available in: Atom