Mette Palitzsch Lund
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-02-21
- BISE (Developer, Reporter, 2012-10-31)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2013-08-29)
- ETC-BD (Developer, 2014-03-03)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2013-09-11)
- ETC-ICM (Reporter, 2017-03-01)
- INSPIRE implementation for CDDA (Developer, 2013-09-20)
- TCT tool (Reporter, 2015-05-08)
- CDDA data model and INSPIRE (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-06-02)
- Dataset publication (Developer, Reporter, 2015-07-30)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- EUNIS (Developer, Reporter, 2017-01-25)
- 12:50 EUNIS Task #92997: Integration of Red List of Habitats to EUNIS - time estimation
- Eleni will upload the excel file.
We also plan to provide a version of the Design proposal with indications from w...
- 12:46 EUNIS Task #91038: Design of pages and panels for the Red List of habitats
- It looks very good now.
One last small thing on the figure with the A;B;C;D;E habitats criteria: please center ve...
- 12:27 ETC-BD Task #88066: Implementation of QC rules into automatic check routines for CDDA 2018
- > a boundary dataset including the marine EEZ boundaries can be found in CW here:
> S:\Common workspace\Bio\CDDA\CD...
- 16:27 EUNIS Task #93009 (New): Photo library for Red List of Birds
- We have a photo library from the European Red List of Birds project
- 15:24 EUNIS Task #92997 (Accepted in Queue): Integration of Red List of Habitats to EUNIS - time estimation
- The task is to estimate how much time will be needed to integrate the data on the European Red List of Habitats (RLH)...
- 14:42 EUNIS Feature #92993 (Accepted in Queue): New CoL db available
- The latest annual edition of CoL db can be downloaded from
- 11:58 EUNIS Task #87392 (In Progress): Update links to CDDA database
- 11:57 EUNIS Task #91415 (Accepted in Queue): Clean legal species/habitats information
- 11:57 EUNIS Task #91415: Clean legal species/habitats information
- Moved to Queue, we expect to pick it up again in Q2
- 11:48 EUNIS Task #91937 (In Progress): Web app for the Sites component
- As agreed, moved to In progress
Also available in: Atom