Mette Palitzsch Lund
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-12-13
- BISE (Developer, Reporter, 2012-10-31)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2013-08-29)
- SDI (Developer, 2016-05-11)
- ETC-BD (Developer, 2014-03-03)
- GIS Library (Developer, Reporter, 2013-11-20)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2013-09-11)
- ETC-ICM (Reporter, 2017-03-01)
- INSPIRE implementation for CDDA (Developer, 2013-09-20)
- TCT tool (Reporter, 2015-05-08)
- CDDA data model and INSPIRE (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-06-02)
- Dataset publication (Developer, Reporter, 2015-07-30)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- EUNIS (Developer, Reporter, 2017-01-25)
- 12:03 EUNIS Task #90037: Move embedded maps and links to https
- Mette Palitzsch Lund wrote:
> and now it don't work in production...
Sorry, somehow I was accessing the http not ...
- 12:00 EUNIS Task #90037: Move embedded maps and links to https
- and now it don't work in production...
- 11:56 EUNIS Task #90037: Move embedded maps and links to https
- Now the maps work on staging and production.
Or @Mihai, did you put back the old service in order not to have an e...
- 11:37 EUNIS Task #90037: Move embedded maps and links to https
- @Seb, thank you for looking into the example.
I agree with Mauro that we/Mihai should not spend much time on this,...
- 10:14 BISE Bug #89953: Daviz visualisations in Country fact sheets do not display using IE
- Unfortunately, it still does not work for us. I upload a new screenshot - just in case you see something there that m...
- 09:31 Dataset publication Task #89966 (To be deployed): Red list on lycopods & ferns
- Thank you, I could not find anything missing.
Please publish the dataset.
- 09:26 SDI Task #90545: CDDA reporting guidelines
- Thank you again for your support on the guidelines. They were now finalised and sent to the countries.
- 15:37 SDI Task #90545: CDDA reporting guidelines
- Thank you very much for the comments! I will include them.
- 10:22 EUNIS Task #90037: Move embedded maps and links to https
- Sebastian says you should make an exception for all iframes loading map content, stating that the content will be htt...
- 10:05 GIS Library Task #89699: EUNIS app not working on staging
- It seems to work now on EUNIS web application. Thank you.
Also available in: Atom