- Email: Joaquim.Capitao@ec.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2014-11-11
- Last connection: 2017-02-14
- 10:00 WISE Bug #81713: Monitoring sites in the 2016 XML and not in the GML
- Dear Mikel,
Yes, please do.
For Croatia, this should not be a big issue, as they will need to report again anyw...
- 18:54 WISE Feature #80841: Map of the EU with National and International RBDs
- Dear Alex,
How big do you think we can print this (A3, A2?) Our new boss would like to have a map like this on our...
- 10:00 WISE Feature #77853: Spatial data - Surface Water Body - CONSISTENCY between mapservices and the datab...
- I believe we should disregard them, as I can't see any use in completing now information which would be only relevant...
- 13:21 ETC-ICM Task #74628: CONSISTENCY - Subunits in Cyprus and Denmark
- @Enrique: I enclose the reply received from Cyprus, which states that they will not use sub-units in their 2016 repor...
- 15:30 ETC-ICM Task #74628: CONSISTENCY - Subunits in Cyprus and Denmark
- @néry: as agreed, I sent a mail to Cyprus (with you in copy) asking them to clarify whether the same 70 sub-units are...
- 17:37 ETC-ICM Task #71956: Spatial data - FI
- Sorry, forgot to change assignment...
- 17:35 ETC-ICM Task #71956: Spatial data - FI
- Dear Nery (& Peter),
We did have a similar question on WFD only in the past, and if my memory serves me, our reply...
- 11:53 WISE Task #70440: Refactoring of the WFD CDR Dashboard
I believe we still need to change the captions for the last two "statuses", but it is not yet totally cl...
- 15:47 WISE Task #71415: New Tab for the WFD Data WorkFlow Monitoring
I am not sure I understand your last message, so here is my interpretation, please tell me if I got it wro...
- 08:45 WISE Task #71415: New Tab for the WFD Data WorkFlow Monitoring
- Alberto, what is the difference between "Blocked by QA" and "Envelope released unsuccessfully"?
Also available in: Atom