- Email: Fernanda.Nery@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2014-08-28
- Last connection: 2017-05-27
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2014-08-28)
- ETC-ICM (Taskman Project Admin, 2015-01-27)
- Datasets for SDI (Reporter, 2015-01-27)
- INSPIRE and WISE SoE Monitoring Stations (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2015-06-22)
- Dataset publication (Developer, Reporter, 2015-07-30)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 09:15 Reportnet platform Task #83074: Possibility to harvest information on CDR delivery restriction
- Bilbomatica is harvesting that information in the WFD2016 reporting (see #77972).
- 14:28 ETC-ICM Task #84499: WFD2010 - [BackgroundOtherNaturalSubstances] in [WFD2010].[dbo].[GWB_CHEMICAL_NATURA...
- (Adding the file that Caroline will need for the mapping)
- 14:19 ETC-ICM Task #84499 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): WFD2010 - [BackgroundOtherNaturalSubstances] in [WF...
- 14:06 ETC-ICM Task #84499 (New): WFD2010 - [BackgroundOtherNaturalSubstances] in [WFD2010].[dbo].[GWB_CHEMICAL_...
- In WFD 2010 the background values of some 'substances' could be reported
(Arsenic, Cadmium, Lead, Mercury, Ammonium,...
- 11:05 ETC-ICM Task #84457: WFD2010 - [QEOtherParameterType] in the [WFD2010].[dbo].[SWMET_EcologicalClassificat...
- Hi Caroline,
You should now be able to reallocate tasks to other members of the WISE_SOW project.
However, the ETC/...
- 10:31 ETC-ICM Task #84478 (New): Mapping tables - WFD2010 GWB impact types
- Completes task #75434 which did not include the mapping of WFD2010 GW Impacts to the current values.
- 15:39 ETC-ICM Task #84457 (New): WFD2010 - [QEOtherParameterType] in the [WFD2010].[dbo].[SWMET_EcologicalClass...
- In WFD2010, ecological status was evaluated for some QE for non-priority substances.
In most cases we can reclassify...
- 18:17 ETC-ICM Task #83720: Adding the marine regions as Feature of interest for WISE-5 monitoring sites
- Hi, just came across this ticket while looking for something else... Two suggestions:
@marek: won't you need the MSF...
- 18:46 Reportnet platform Feature #82468: CDR: improve handling of failed QA jobs
- Miruna Badescu wrote:
> Olimpiu Rob wrote:
> > We could also merge the two properties, has_no_qa_result and has_fai...
- 10:16 ETC-ICM Task #82866 (New): Clarification - Where are the STREAMFLOW monitoring sites
- The former "WISE SOE Water Quantity Monitoring Stations map":http://www.arcgis.com/home/webmap/viewer.html?url=http%3...
Also available in: Atom