- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-05-21
- Last connection: 2017-07-24
- BISE (Developer, 2014-05-21)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2015-06-15)
- IDM2 B-Team (Developer, 2016-01-21)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2015-07-09)
- GIS Library (Developer, Reporter, 2016-10-07)
- Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu (Developer, 2016-12-09)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2016-01-21)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, 2016-12-12)
- WISE Marine (Developer, Reporter, Sysadmin, 2017-02-28)
- EUNIS (Developer, 2017-01-31)
- 18:01 EUNIS Task #29520 (New): Import the remaining Plants in legal instruments
- 17:58 EUNIS Task #22405: Red list status of plant species does not work correctly in the EUNIS website
- @Mauro: can you first check the staging? It should have been imported, but #75078 is not covered somehow.
- 17:55 EUNIS Task #75078 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Red List: Correct global status for European endemi...
- @Mauro: can you check that the #22405#36 is applied?
- 17:50 EUNIS Task #82402 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Text and urls for updating
- "The change":https://taskman.eionet.europa.eu/projects/biodiversity/repository/revisions/8f9fca991b737cf9de743c267f40...
- 17:32 EUNIS Task #18315 (New): A subspecies cannot be valid if its parent species is a synonym
- The last of Paco's clarifications needs implementing.
- 17:29 EUNIS Feature #17962 (Closed): Replace higher taxonomy with Catalogue of Life taxonomy (CoL)
- Data and scripts created here were used for the linked tickets.
- 17:27 EUNIS Bug #78629: Birds don't have N2k sites counted in Quick Facts
- Nothing to apply to the db, just redeploy the application.
- 17:04 EUNIS Task #78630 (Closed): Identify orphan references in EUNIS references
- 16:58 EUNIS Task #75078 (To be deployed): Red List: Correct global status for European endemic species
- 11:39 EUNIS Feature #28751: Check the db for European VERTEBRATES protected by the different Directives, Conv...
- To install:
* copy the scripts to the buildsw docker instance and edit the parseCoL.py to change the database set...
Also available in: Atom