- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2014-05-21
- Last connection: 2017-03-16
- BISE (Developer, 2014-05-21)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2015-06-15)
- IDM2 B-Team (Developer, 2016-01-21)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2015-07-09)
- GIS Library (Developer, Reporter, 2016-10-07)
- Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu (Developer, 2016-12-09)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2016-01-21)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, 2016-12-12)
- EUNIS (Developer, 2017-01-31)
- 11:39 EUNIS Feature #28751: Check the db for European VERTEBRATES protected by the different Directives, Conv...
- To install:
* copy the scripts to the buildsw docker instance and edit the parseCoL.py to change the database set...
- 11:22 EUNIS Feature #28751 (Acceptance/Demo): Check the db for European VERTEBRATES protected by the differen...
- The changes were appplied to the staging server and I attached the results here.
There are three species that coul...
- 16:31 BISE Revision cc418ea3 (eea-eunis): Small fixes for Vertebrates import
- References #28751
- 16:18 EUNIS Task #25081 (Closed): Add a new European Red Lists to EUNIS db
- This was actually accomplished using the #22405 scripts.
- 15:40 EUNIS Task #75078 (Acceptance/Demo): Red List: Correct global status for European endemic species
- This was actually fixed by a data import in #22405.
- 15:39 EUNIS Task #22405 (Acceptance/Demo): Red list status of plant species does not work correctly in the EU...
- The scope of this ticket expanded to the full Red Lists, including all the species in the new http://www.eea.europa.e...
- 11:33 EUNIS Bug #78629 (Acceptance/Demo): Birds don't have N2k sites counted in Quick Facts
- I changed the way the Natura 2000 data is displayed so that the count is displayed when we have sites data. You can c...
- 11:03 EUNIS Task #82402 (Acceptance/Demo): Text and urls for updating
- The fixes are applied to the staging server.
@Mauro: There is no special way to install the changes, just pull the...
- 09:37 BISE Revision cbc8a8e8 (eea-eunis): Added Axel Hochkirch as accepted photo source for Orthoptera.
- References #82426
- 09:25 BISE Revision 8f9fca99 (eea-eunis): Changes in texts and links for different pages.
- References #82402
Also available in: Atom