- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-02-25
- Last connection: 2018-01-22
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2016-05-26)
- AQDataflows (Developer, 2016-03-01)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2014-02-25)
- Action Plan 2016 (Developer, 2016-01-26)
- 10:34 Air Quality Bug #79508 (Closed): HU - UTD: Bad column count for values
I'm closing the task, as you say we are receiving data correctly now.
- 12:51 Air Quality Task #90455 (In Progress): ES - UTD: Xml with tags not closed
- After contacting the Experts from the Spanish Ministry and trying to help them to find the problem, we realised that ...
- 16:14 Air Quality Task #90452 (In Progress): IE - UTD: Sending not valid PM2.5, PM10 and Benzene values
- 16:13 Air Quality Task #90452: IE - UTD: Sending not valid PM2.5, PM10 and Benzene values
- IE's response:
"We are currently implementing an upgrade to our comms systems here in Ireland.
We would hope to hav...
- 15:39 Air Quality Task #90455: ES - UTD: Xml with tags not closed
- email sent on 01/12/17
- 15:04 Air Quality Task #90452: IE - UTD: Sending not valid PM2.5, PM10 and Benzene values
- notification sent on 01/12/17
- 16:26 Air Quality Task #89606: RS - UTD. Have not sent any NO2 values for the last 13 days
- email sent 02/11/17
- 12:16 Air Quality Task #79533 (Closed): PT - UTD: So many files
- Jaume informed the provider about this and they have solved it.
- 12:14 Air Quality Task #87052 (Closed): CZ - UTD : They send not valid BENZENE values.
- CZ were notified on Tuesday that Benzene data was not received. We assume they have a problem with the analyser as th...
- 15:19 Air Quality Task #89255: FI - UTD. Haven't received any file from 11 days ago
- Data from Finland should be coming in correctly now.
Kaisa Korpi's response:
Finland’s E2a ...
Also available in: Atom