- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2014-02-25
- Last connection: 2018-04-23
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2016-05-26)
- AQDataflows (Developer, 2016-03-01)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2014-02-25)
- 11:23 Air Quality Bug #77435: MK - UTD: Invalid unit
- Experts notified
- 10:13 Air Quality Bug #77435: MK - UTD: Invalid unit
- IT MK team will look into it after Easter break
- 10:23 Air Quality Bug #77435: MK - UTD: Invalid unit
- sent email to MK and contacting Peter C Kjeld for specifications on data.
- 16:26 Air Quality Task #90452 (In Progress): IE - UTD: Sending not valid PM2.5, PM10 and Benzene values
- This is happening again for the last 4 days. Contacting them again.
- 12:28 Air Quality Bug #77435: MK - UTD: Invalid unit
- We contacted them yesterday. Waiting for response.
- 10:35 Air Quality Task #93554 (New): PT: UTD feedback
- Sara, PT came back to us saying everything should be ok now but they are asking a few things. Could you please help m...
- 15:07 Air Quality Task #93388 (Closed): SE - UTD: SOS Server problem
- SE response:
"Thanks for letting us know! Our service is now up and running again.
We are however still experien...
- 11:30 Air Quality Bug #77435: MK - UTD: Invalid unit
- Sent email with details of the error.
Also available in: Atom