- Registered on: 2013-11-29
- Last connection: 2017-05-29
- Linked Data (Manager, Developer, 2013-11-29)
- E-PRTR (Manager, Developer, 2015-11-23)
- BISE (Manager, 2015-04-07)
- Reportnet platform (Manager, Developer, 2013-11-29)
- IDM2 B-Team (Manager, 2016-08-16)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2014-06-13)
- GIS Library (Reporter, 2015-11-12)
- Natura2000 (Developer, 2015-12-08)
- ETC-ICM (Developer, 2017-03-20)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2015-04-08)
- Marine (Manager, 2017-01-12)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Manager, 2016-08-16)
- Dataset publication (Developer, 2015-10-09)
- IDM2 S-Team (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2016-08-16)
- 16:02 E-PRTR Feature #85215 (In Progress): Message on IT
- Søren, I pushed the update to github, could you try make a new build and deploy it on the test server?
- 16:17 Reportnet platform Feature #29005: Standardize the APIs for the automatic QA services
- George Sofianos wrote:
> I'm closing this issue because the initial goal has been reached already, and the changes r...
- 13:45 Reportnet platform Revision 22208 (svn-reportnet): ETL job to generate the pre-fill files and push them to CDR for u...
- 12:18 Reportnet platform Revision 22207 (svn-reportnet): Small update to clear a few more fields
- 08:40 Reportnet platform Task #83074: Possibility to harvest information on CDR delivery restriction
- @Ilkka, as input to the Reportnet 2-work.
- 17:24 Reportnet platform Feature #72898: Make FMEQueryEngine in XMLCONV asynchronous
- @Thanasis, as Ilkka is not in the office I put the question in #72899#note-54.
- 17:22 Reportnet platform Feature #72899: New feature in FME to facilitate asynchronous QA jobs
- @Alberto, we have a question on the status of this in #72898#change-267669, could you help out in the absence of Ilkk...
- OK, then since 70-80 percent done on 330+ hours of work still leaves a substantial amount left, I suggest we first co...
- A) If it was to be inferred from your answer I didn't get it, so could you elaborate on what has been done for the pr...
- 13:56 E-PRTR Bug #82933 (Invalid/Expired): Map search out of order again
- Ok, no worries :) I'm invalidating this one then.
Also available in: Atom