- Email: Herdis.Gudbrandsdottir@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-07-03
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- EyeOnEarth (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- GIS Library (Manager, Sysadmin, 2015-01-30)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2016-06-20)
- NatureWatch (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- Dataset publication (Manager, 2016-04-27)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 09:52 GIS Library Task #86010 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Enforce locale=en in wab
The locales are error prone - having undefined for some labels and not defaulting to English.
Also we do not wis...
- 14:17 GIS Library Bug #85955 (New): Deploy an app: URLS not relative
- When downloading an app from WAB to deploy in production, the URLs to logos etc. are not relative, please investigat...
- 08:21 GIS Library Bug #85141 (Closed): Blue Marble mosaic of earth (GISCO): Basemap not realy a basemap
- works! thx!
- 16:54 GIS Library Task #85567 (Closed): FME Remove surplus error msg Waste transfer transformer
- In the Waste transfer transformer some errors are thrown on null value submissions.
These are however allowed to be...
- 13:04 GIS Library Feature #85554 (Closed): FME QC: no. of facilities reported by country
- Since we sometimes experience that not all facilities in xml gets imported, and FME reports successful transaction
- 11:45 GIS Library Task #85476 (Closed): Change DB connection to TEAL
- Move connection in FME import process to TEAL.eea.dmz1
- 11:44 GIS Library Bug #85475 (Closed): Duplicates in DB
- Please check EPRTR FME process loading duplicate records.
Quick-fix in view should be revised when done.
- 11:43 GIS Library Bug #85473 (Closed): Check FME process flags
- A flag 0|1 set to null - check up that the FME import updates correctly
Mikel - please provide more detail :)
- 11:44 GIS Library Task #84550: NEC Compliance Tableau Dashboard
- And if the dots can be dashes or hyphens - then even better, since it is a ceiling
- 12:00 GIS Library Bug #85141 (Closed): Blue Marble mosaic of earth (GISCO): Basemap not realy a basemap
- The base map Blue Marble mosaic of earth (GISCO)
is setup differently than the other GISCO basemaps.
Also available in: Atom