- Email: Herdis.Gudbrandsdottir@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-03-27
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- EyeOnEarth (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- GIS Library (Manager, Sysadmin, 2015-01-30)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2016-06-20)
- NatureWatch (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- Dataset publication (Manager, 2016-04-27)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 13:11 GIS Library Feature #80205 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Apply modification requests
- 12:55 GIS Library Feature #80205: Apply modification requests
- Dear all,
Vicente has done a great work fixing the remaining issues and requests. Thank you for this.
Link to ...
- 14:03 GIS Library Task #77662: Move Alex' items to EuropeanEnvironmentAgency user
- :) Let's wait a few months more - maybe somethings come up during May/June :)
- 09:40 GIS Library Task #80641: [EPRTR Import] Task 2.3 : Schedule the process to be run automatically
- as we discussed in the progress meeting - a split sounds like the right solution.
- 11:10 GIS Library Feature #80205: Apply modification requests
- Dear all,
There is a plan for Hans Bruyninckx to present the Noise viewer (story map) at a meeting on April 24th. ...
- 14:20 GIS Library Task #82197: [EPRTR Import] Task 3.1 : Analysis of the current import process and the feasibility...
- I noriced there is missing some stored procedures in EPRTRxml on Osprey compared to the one on Onager.
Did you see...
- 10:22 GIS Library Task #82336: NEC Tableau Dashboard
- :) Vicente - although I love the icons, they are for sure not going to be accepted :D
Please change to more neutra...
- 11:33 GIS Library Feature #82416 (Invalid/Expired): test checklist
- 11:30 GIS Library Feature #82416 (Invalid/Expired): test checklist
- 15:19 GIS Library Task #82196: [EPRTR Import] Task 3: Integrate QA validations in FME (First step - Import process)
- yes, added fme_operator.
Also available in: Atom