- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-07-09
- Last connection: 2018-04-19
- 13:30 ETC-ICM Task #85679: Update Time Series data with latest Mapping table
- Dear Anita and Miroslav,
First I do not understand why you need to produce statistics on timeseries/disaggregated ...
- 16:19 ETC-ICM Task #68347: Identification and extraction of any 2016 WFD data needed for the EEA’s 2nd report (1.5.5.b)
- Olaf and Mahdi
There are some errors in the excel extract asst.V_3-2016-09-28; the worksheet SWB_EcologicalStatus ha...
- 13:28 ETC-ICM Task #68347: Identification and extraction of any 2016 WFD data needed for the EEA’s 2nd report (1.5.5.b)
- In the asst.V_6-2016-09-27 - gwchemicalstatus should be included into the sheets on reason for failure and the pollut...
- 15:33 ETC-ICM Task #68347: Identification and extraction of any 2016 WFD data needed for the EEA’s 2nd report (1.5.5.b)
- I can find the extracts on the common workspace
I cannot find if you have stored the views on WISE SoW
- 12:22 ETC-ICM Task #75361: WISE-4 - Provide scripts for aggregation of disaggregated data
- *Yes we publish annual data with only one sample, but with the number of samples equal to 1.*
We should publish th...
- 13:53 ETC-ICM Task #75441: Mapping tables - WFD2010 pressure types
- Olaf I have corrected a few pressure types (see attached sheet). When you have done the changes the mapping of pressu...
- 10:27 ETC-ICM Task #74587: Mapping tables - [WFD2010].[LOV] - Reclassification of the relevant WFD2010 codes - 1st iteration
- If the LOV_ChemicalNutrientType is used for the emissions reporting as we just discussed we should use the observedPr...
- 10:25 ETC-ICM Task #75001: Mapping tables - WFD2010 priority substances
- Yes the 48 substances are mapped OK;
- 10:21 ETC-ICM Task #74627: Mapping tables - WFD2010 substances without a proper codelist value
- The codes in the table LOV_ChemicalAllSubstanceType provide the information on the pollutants in the four groupings
Also available in: Atom