- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2013-04-25
- Last connection: 2013-06-17
- EyeOnEarth (Developer, 2013-04-25)
- 09:26 EyeOnEarth Feature #14700: Create shortcuts
- From Beach - create event. SOLVED
From event - create survey and beach. SOLVED
- 09:24 EyeOnEarth Feature #14514: Home Window
- Map with event; show public events, color code for my community or other. If possible show name and date + link to co...
- 09:22 EyeOnEarth Feature #14506: Beach window pending things
- We should consider to add a shortcut from Beach to create new event and start survey. In general we need to brainstor...
- 17:03 EyeOnEarth Feature #14505: Survey window pending things
- Survey: The list of surveys which don´t have an event code associated, what name would they show? PENDING
- 16:52 EyeOnEarth Feature #14504: Event window issues
- We do not need an event name, instead we show the beach name followed by event date: <beachname> - <eventdate> (only ...
- 16:51 EyeOnEarth Feature #14505: Survey window pending things
- Survey: In the list of surveys we still show the code, believe we should show the event name. SOLVED
- 10:07 EyeOnEarth Feature #14487: About window
- The EEA logo should be before the others on its own line.SOLVED
- 11:55 EyeOnEarth Feature #14505: Survey window pending things
- Survey list: The header says ‘Details’, should be ‘Survey details’ and include survey icon. SOLVED
Survey header: In...
- 11:53 EyeOnEarth Feature #14504: Event window issues
- The header says ‘Details’, need to be ‘Event details’ and to include the event icon. SOLVED
- 16:01 EyeOnEarth Task #14241: Create Beach functionality
- Beach: Description rename to ‘Survey location’ but no need to change field name in database. SOLVED
The order of fie...
Also available in: Atom