- Email: Eva.Goossens@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-02-22
- E-PRTR (Reporter, 2015-04-13)
- Reportnet platform (Reporter, 2012-10-26)
- IDM2 B-Team (Reporter, 2018-02-20)
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 14:16 E-PRTR Feature #24726: Update RBDs in E-PRTR
- Hi Søren,
Since it is no clear that Croatia will after all NOT deliver, we can wait. My suggestion is to keep the...
- 14:43 DotNet Feature #11503: Pollutant pages integration into E-PRTR
- Pollutant pages were delivered late by DG ENV consultants on 9/9/2010. Delivery was made by e-mail(attached zip file...
- 14:51 DotNet Bug #11493 (Closed): Waste Transfer Query - Repeated facilities in search result
- The waste transfer query gives a result but repeats each facility in the facility list. See attached screen dump
- 17:20 DotNet Bug #11482: Empty facilities imported in E-PRTR
- The 'empty' facilities are actually facilities which: 1) did not report any releases or transfers or which 2) did rep...
- 17:15 DotNet Feature #11448: Language versions of the E-PRTR guidance document
- A decision on the implementation of the ticket will be taken on the basis of priority setting of the additional work ...
- 15:21 DotNet Bug #11481: BUG Waste transfer search
- This is a critical bug, and needs therefore highest priority to be solved.
Andreas: Please note that Jan is absent (...
- 15:13 DotNet Bug #11482 (Closed): Empty facilities imported in E-PRTR
- The ongoing E-PRTR data review has found that a number of facilities in the E-PRTR dataset do not contain any data co...
- 14:13 DotNet Feature #11448 (Closed): Language versions of the E-PRTR guidance document
- From: Eva Goossens Eva.Goossens@eea.europa.eu
Sent: 8. juni 2010 13:42
To: Hagedorn, Steen Henrik
- 13:44 DotNet Bug #11447: Wrong pollutantname
- Approval by 'Goossev': Work on ticket (assessed by Atkins to take a minor effort) can be implemented in the June Sprint.
- 15:05 DotNet Feature #11151: Add new pollutants
- Package 3: Validation tool - implementation only after final delivery of validation tool by Bilbomatica (DG ENV consu...
Also available in: Atom