- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2013-01-10
- Last connection: 2017-03-25
- Air Quality (Developer, 2014-02-25)
- 23:29 Air Quality Bug #18061: /aqd:AQD_AssessmentRegime/aqd:zone
- When attributes or associations are stereotyped as voidable this should lead them having the two attributes:
- 10:23 Air Quality Feature #19047 (New): Changes in I AQD_SourceApportionment related to macroExceedanceSituation
- instead of an association called macroExceedanceSituation the update has introduced an attribute macroExceedanceSitua...
- 10:18 Air Quality Feature #19046 (Closed): Update on how adjustments and exceedance descriptions are reported in G
- added one description so we have base, preliminary, final exceedance descriptions, deleted some of the attributes lik...
- 10:13 Air Quality Feature #19045 (Closed): Change NS and WSS adjusmentMethods in AQD_SamplingPoint (in D)
- For feature AQD_SamplingPoint, update NS& WSS elements to:
assessment methods for WSS and NS merged into adjustment ...
- 10:11 Air Quality Feature #19044 (Closed): Change cardinality assessment Threshold
- Change cardinality of attribute assessment Threshold of the AQD_Assessment Regime class to 1 (before was 1..*)
- 09:43 Air Quality Feature #19043 (New): Changes of names of used attributes in K (AQD_Measures) because of typo
- dataType class/ Attribute before/ Attribute changed in
PlannedImplementation/ plannedfulleffectDate/ plannedFullEff...
- 09:35 Air Quality Feature #19042: Changes of names of the AQ codelists in the schema to make them consistent to the...
- Barbara Magagna wrote:
> link in Eionet chance link in Eionet into actual Name of Codelist in Schema ...
- 09:26 Air Quality Feature #19042 (Closed): Changes of names of the AQ codelists in the schema to make them consiste...
- link in Eionet/ chance link in Eionet into/ actual name of codelist in schema/ change name of codelist in schema
- 09:10 Air Quality Feature #18603: Add inspire ID to aqd:AQD_ModelArea
- 11:38 Air Quality Task #18508 (New): order of associations in the excel sheet
- In the XML schema we (should) have all associations (links to other feature types) at the end of each class attribute...
Also available in: Atom