- Email: Christian.Ansorge@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2013-01-10
- Last connection: 2017-02-15
- Linked Data (Developer, Reporter, 2014-02-11)
- GeoNetwork Inspire (Manager, 2015-07-23)
- GEMET (Manager, Developer, 2016-02-02)
- SDI (Taskman Project Admin, Sysadmin, 2016-05-11)
- GIS Library (Reporter, 2015-01-06)
- SensorWeb (Manager, 2013-01-10)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2016-01-29)
- INSPIRE implementation for CDDA (Developer, 2014-07-03)
- Datasets for SDI (Taskman Project Admin, Sysadmin, 2014-10-20)
- CDDA data model and INSPIRE (Developer, 2015-06-02)
- INSPIRE and WISE SoE Monitoring Stations (Developer, 2015-06-22)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 17:32 SDI Feature #79016 (WIP-debt: On Hold): CDDA - Linked Approach
- Dear Stefania,
Thanks a lot. Now it seems ready to go to the colleagues handling our GIS data(flows) for testing.
- 16:24 SDI Feature #79016: CDDA - Linked Approach
- So let's wrap-up our call. :-)
* We would add a featureType "DesignatedAreaDataset" to the Type 2 part of ...
- 16:29 SDI Feature #79016: CDDA - Linked Approach
- Dear Stefania,
As mentioned earlier we are continuing with the discussions and preparations for the CDDA '18 repor...
- 11:31 GEMET Feature #79717: Apply a new colour scheme and web layout
- I checked with Stefan on the issue of GEMET belonging to the EEA or EIONET (domain).
In general we agree with Anto...
- 16:29 Datasets for SDI Task #75096 (To be deployed): Spatial QC and publication of CDDA v14
- 16:28 Datasets for SDI Task #75096: Spatial QC and publication of CDDA v14
Mette takes care for the correction on Data&Maps (temp coverage and INSPIRE metadata set)
- 15:54 Datasets for SDI Task #75096: Spatial QC and publication of CDDA v14
- 09:59 GEMET Feature #79717: Apply a new colour scheme and web layout
- Here some ideas related to the face-lift.
* The background is that we wanted to *give a visual signal to users tha...
- 10:39 GEMET Feature #79713: [LARGE] Content versioning
- Priority 1
- 10:53 SDI Feature #79016: CDDA - Linked Approach
- Stefania and I had a interesting discussion on the CDDA encoding yesterday and I just summarize the main conclusions ...
Also available in: Atom