- Email: Morten.Boedtkjer@atkinsglobal.com
- Registered on: 2013-01-10
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- 09:54 DotNet Task #10756: Migrate to new servers + upgrade of Biztalk
- This error occured when Thanh changed the IP address.
Thomas and I thought it might be connected to this. However...
- 11:48 DotNet Bug #10652 (Closed): No German data in airquality export
Some of the german stations were found in the translation_eoi_code during the initial lookup (the generatio...
- 15:05 DotNet Bug #10397: Station provider association (ES)
- Replying to [comment:1 bdtkjmor]:
> The problem was that some of the stations in the spanish file did not exist.
- 15:03 DotNet Bug #10397 (Closed): Station provider association (ES)
- The problem was that some of the stations in the spanish file did not exist.
The process fails when it tries to as...
- 15:00 DotNet Bug #10397 (Closed): Station provider association (ES)
- The automatic station-to-provider association insertion does not work.
A spanish feed returns an error instead and...
- 14:53 DotNet Bug #10396 (Closed): Luxembourg problem (empty values)
- Fixed by inserting a row in the TRANSLATION_MEASUREMENT_INTERVAL:
- from 0 to 500
- Luxembourg provider
- 14:51 DotNet Bug #10396 (Closed): Luxembourg problem (empty values)
- Empty values overwrite existing non-empty values in the database.
Luxembourg sends the value for hour only each ti...
- 14:47 DotNet Bug #10395 (Closed): Andorra problem - data in advance
- It seems like Peter's solution has solved the problem.
I have tested it using a file with -111 values included.
- 15:36 DotNet Task #10390 (Closed): Maintenance jobs
- Setup of maintenance jobs on the two Biztalk servers.
- 15:27 DotNet Idea (DEPRECATED) #10389 (In Progress): Ignore empty messages in the error handling
- Replying to "bdtkjmor":/issues/show/117:
> Implement a Biztalk error handling flow that ignores all the empty messag...
Also available in: Atom