- Email: Adrian.Dascalu@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-07-26
- GeoNetwork Inspire (Sysadmin, 2017-05-24)
- E-PRTR (Sysadmin, 2015-11-27)
- BISE (Reporter, Sysadmin, 2012-10-26)
- Reportnet platform (Reporter, Sysadmin, 2012-10-26)
- IDM2 B-Team (Sysadmin, 2012-10-26)
- SDI (Sysadmin, 2017-05-24)
- Eionet portal (Sysadmin, 2012-11-12)
- Partnerships beyond EIONET (former EnviroWindows) (Sysadmin, 2014-09-08)
- GIS Library (Developer, Reporter, 2014-09-19)
- Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu (Sysadmin, 2013-05-21)
- ETC-ICM (Sysadmin, 2013-08-27)
- TCT tool (Developer, Sysadmin, 2015-02-19)
- Datasets for SDI (Sysadmin, 2017-05-24)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Reporter, 2016-06-29)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, Sysadmin, 2016-12-12)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 16:39 BISE Feature #80060 (Acceptance/Demo): Rancherise the BISE catalogue
- re-organised a bit the svn, created a bise directory and moved catalogue-biodiversity into it
- 13:27 ENI SEIS Feature #86881 (New): Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
- The VM is now registered and operational in the new environment.
There are docker volumes present on the VM with ...
- 13:05 ENI SEIS Feature #86881 (In Progress): Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
- sure, if you are ready i will procede with cleanup of the old host and re-registration in the new env
- 14:39 ENI SEIS Feature #86881: Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
ENV created and users added
- 14:31 ENI SEIS Feature #86881: Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
- I'll take care of the infrastructure parts on cues from Tiberiu
- 09:36 BISE Bug #86868 (Closed): BISE catalog found stopped and not starting
- Arround 3:21 CET te monitoring system reported an incident: HTTP/1.1 502 Bad Gateway for catalog.biodiversity.europa....
- 18:10 Reportnet platform Bug #86606 (Closed): Investigate incidents leading to disk full
- After recent changes the zip files created for downloads from CDR instances are no longer created on instance storage...
- 10:34 Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu Feature #82030: Data access issues (downloads)
- As far as I know the FTP server in question is on a windows server (outside my area of expertise). Our colleague Tha...
- 11:17 IDM2 B-Team Feature #84587: zip download time out in Forum
- We could improve IO performance of the disks. Not on prod-mil-13 but we could in theory commission another host with ...
- 16:24 Reportnet platform Bug #84683: LDAP branch "Business Reporters" issue
- User _bdradmin has been created under the users subtree. Let's use that (I'm sending the password o a different channel)
Also available in: Atom