Project

General

Profile

Artur Bernard Gsella

Issues

Projects

Contact

Activity

2017-07-20

16:15 Air Quality Task #86707 (In Progress): moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
Bad news :-(
I realised that some tables are not being written - it seems that scripts:
- C_671_ExtractExcelToCS...
15:39 Air Quality Task #86707 (WIP-debt: On Hold): moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon da...
It worked. However I still cannot see this guy appearing anywhere: E1A_673_ExtractExcelToSQL
Maybe it is not trigger...
14:23 Air Quality Task #86707: moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
It should be ok to write in the db, the tables are duplicated from another db anyway.
14:06 Air Quality Task #86707: moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
I tried to run the AQMetaData_Master_E1A.fmw but it failed again: http://fme.discomap.eea.europa.eu/fmeserver/#/job/4...
11:19 Air Quality Task #86707: moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
Yes!
I will wait until something is released for E1a data flow to see if the script triggered from AQMetaData_Maste...
10:34 Air Quality Task #86707: moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
Damn, I forgot that these tables ('CDROM_Observation' and 'CDROM_Observation_Envelopes') are actually updated - not c...
07:58 Air Quality Task #86707: moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
Hm, there is still some issue.
Both AQMetaData_Master.fmw and AQMetaData_Master_E1A.fmw fail before triggering the...
07:53 Air Quality Task #86737 (Closed): moving outputs from FME scripts for data monitoring into Airquality_SubMon ...
Thanks, it works!

2017-07-19

07:52 Air Quality Task #86707: moving CDR outputs from XLS converters into Airquality_SubMon database
In the log for AQMetaData_Master.fmw it says: "The SELECT permission was denied on the object 'CDRlog_FMEProcess', da...
07:51 Air Quality Task #86737: moving outputs from FME scripts for data monitoring into Airquality_SubMon database
The logs for all of the scripts show the following message: "The specified schema name "dbo" either does not exist or...

Also available in: Atom