Artur Bernard Gsella
- Email: Artur.Gsella@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-12-07
- Last connection: 2018-02-01
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2014-08-28)
- Eionet portal (Reporter, 2014-05-07)
- Air Quality (Manager, 2013-01-14)
- Action Plan 2016 (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2016-01-26)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 14:44 Air Quality Task #84001: P1Y-P1D-per99.18 as new aggregation in the Aggregation rules and Data dictionary
- After discussion with Alberto: it seems I have misunderstood the task. It was not that much about the wrong definitio...
- 14:26 Air Quality Bug #92056 (Closed): AIDE J stopped refreshing
- Many thanks! I close this ticket and make a new one to solve the issue also for other AIDE apps (see #92449).
- 14:05 Air Quality Bug #90281 (Closed): error when harvesting AQ statistics from 2016
- It seems that all files have been harvested. I will close the ticket now - but we should keep eye on the updates. Usu...
- 14:19 Air Quality Task #91791 (In Progress): Layers for attainment viewer
- As discussed with Alberto:
- the code lists need a review and corrections (there will be separate ticket for ETC/ACM...
- 14:34 Air Quality Task #91791: Layers for attainment viewer
- AEI/ECO could be shown in attainment viewer only if it is declared for all zones/whole country, i.e. there has to be:...
- 14:07 Air Quality Task #92075: Missing aggregations for Switzerland
- Please have a look at this issue.
- 14:06 Air Quality Task #92075 (New): Missing aggregations for Switzerland
- Data Monitor shows 23/23 aggregations for Switzerland but we have received response for feedback and they pointed out...
- 10:53 Air Quality Task #91789 (In Progress): Attainment viewer
- 10:53 Air Quality Task #84001 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): P1Y-P1D-per99.18 as new aggregation in the Aggregation rules and Data dictionary
- Hi, could you remind me what is the next step in here? Do we have this statistics calculated but under another code? ...
- 10:41 Air Quality Task #90404: Missing aggregations for Germany
- Hi, could you take this on board within the investigation on missing statistics?
Also available in: Atom