Rafael Garcia Argente
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- 12:36 Natura2000 Task #13126 (Closed): Tag a stable version
- Create a stable version prior to Flex 4 migration.
- 13:30 DotNet Task #11640 (In Progress): WP1: Tag a stable version
- - Improvement to habitats widget. Give feedback to the user when there is no results
- 13:29 DotNet Task #11640 (Closed): WP1: Tag a stable version
- Perform a extensive testing of the application, solve any issues and create a tag with a stable version. This should ...
- 14:12 DotNet Task #11626 (Closed): WP1: Internationalization
- Map viewer must support multiple languages.
- 13:21 DotNet Bug #11585: Ensure sites are rendered above background layers
- Background maps widget:
- Heavy refactored
- Some bugs fixed
- Improved performance minimizing queries
- Corine l...
- 17:27 DotNet Feature #11599 (Closed): WP1: Historic SDF
- - URL parameters must be consistent with interface controls values. So changes in release control must be reflected o...
- 13:47 DotNet Feature #11599: WP1: Historic SDF
- - SDFPublic should provide options to show different releases
- For the moment the map view will always show the cu...
- 09:42 DotNet Feature #11599 (In Progress): WP1: Historic SDF
- This affects every other part in which SDF are shown: SDFPublic.aspx, and SDFXML.aspx
We must provide parameters f...
- 15:30 DotNet Feature #11599 (Closed): WP1: Historic SDF
- Include option on the SDF page for displaying old versions' data.
- 15:28 DotNet Feature #11598 (Closed): WP1: Allow searching species by code
- A new code will be included in the database. The user should be able to search it, in a similar way to sites search b...
Also available in: Atom