- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-06-23
- E-PRTR (Developer, 2016-01-14)
- ETC-BD (Reporter, 2015-08-24)
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- EyeOnEarth (Sysadmin, 2016-05-27)
- GIS Library (Manager, Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2014-09-05)
- Air Quality (Manager, 2013-11-12)
- ETC-ICM (Manager, 2017-02-28)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Reporter, 2016-05-02)
- Dataset publication (Manager, 2016-04-27)
- IDM3-Team (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2016-01-27)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 14:23 GIS Library Feature #86249: making the legend in the eea standard ESRi template open by default
- Rolf you are writing like me :-)
- 13:26 GIS Library Task #86024: Update insight
- Mail sent to Informi to ask info
- 13:25 GIS Library Task #84834: ArcGIS Statistics DB Cleanup
- I also still have some stuffs not matching between daily reports and what is shown on the monitoring webpage admin.
- 10:16 GIS Library Feature #86244 (Accepted in Queue): Check performances on some webservices
We got some complains about performances of some webservies
- 11:02 GIS Library Task #85809 (In Progress): FOWL disaster recovery
- 10:55 GIS Library Task #85809: FOWL disaster recovery
- Ï knew something was blocking you :-(
- 10:48 GIS Library Task #85809 (Acceptance/Demo): FOWL disaster recovery
- Thank you.
It is used by the giant app of DGMare.
I think i will have a check, then ask Thanh to swap rules.
- 16:35 GIS Library Task #85474: [WISEMARINE] New map viewer
- Meeting done with Irene. Some exemple have been sent. Now we wait first requests
- 15:12 GIS Library Task #85809: FOWL disaster recovery
- Thank you for this Josu.
I am sure we will tame it. And find the issue when all will be done (classic)
- 15:02 GIS Library Task #85078: Automatic export of web map services as a *.jpg image
- I think we should go for a webapp like orbetools.
A bit more work on your side but will be 10 times more user friendly!
Also available in: Atom