- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-07-26
- BISE (Manager, Developer, 2015-06-24)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2013-09-18)
- IDM2 B-Team (Developer, 2013-11-26)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2013-11-21)
- Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2013-05-20)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2015-05-22)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Manager, 2015-06-23)
- Climate ADAPT Content Maintenance (Developer, 2016-07-14)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, 2016-12-12)
- WISE Marine (Developer, Reporter, Sysadmin, 2017-02-27)
- 16:41 BISE Wiki edit: WikiStart (#68)
- 16:27 BISE Feature #80060 (In Progress): Rancherise the BISE catalogue
- @Adrian: please create a svn folder for deployment of rancher based BISE.
- 08:04 Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu Wiki edit: HowToUpgradeCopernicus (#11)
- 08:04 Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu Wiki edit: HowToUpgradeCopernicus (#10)
- 14:44 BISE Feature #85827: Rancherize BISE site
- In process of testing on Staging environment.
- 13:24 ENI SEIS Feature #86881 (Closed): Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
- Migration completed, ENI stack is now running at https://rancherprod.eea.europa.eu/env/1a55885/apps/stacks/1st673
- 14:28 ENI SEIS Feature #86881: Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
- I've installed the rancher stack, redeployed volumes, now I'm working on the revproxy.
- 11:58 ENI SEIS Feature #86881: Migrate ENI environment from Rancher to RancherProd
- @Adrian: there are no hosts registered in the rancher environment. I presume that at least one host needs to be added...
Also available in: Atom