- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-11-21
- BISE (Manager, Developer, 2015-06-24)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2013-09-18)
- IDM2 B-Team (Developer, 2013-11-26)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2013-11-21)
- Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2013-05-20)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2015-05-22)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Manager, 2015-06-23)
- Climate ADAPT Content Maintenance (Developer, 2016-07-14)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, 2016-12-12)
- WISE Marine (Developer, Reporter, Sysadmin, 2017-02-27)
- 10:23 BISE Task #90109: SSL redirect on biodiversity.europa.eu
- I've disabled the https protocol, there are problems in the website with various external objects embeded using http,...
- 16:40 BISE Feature #89890 (New): Implement Green Infrastructure section according to concept paper
- We have the concept paper complete with the comments, the task is to implement the new Green Infrastructure pages acc...
- 15:53 BISE Task #85857 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Improve SDS tagging for visualizations to facilitate import to BISE
- From this ticket, #85859, it looks like tagging Daviz will be impossible.
We could create a mechanism that allows...
- 14:59 BISE Task #89854 (New): Improve topojson file used for country maps
- There are some problems with the topojson we use:
- it may be too simplified. This is a matter of taste. Do we wan...
- 14:21 BISE Wiki edit: WikiStart (#72)
- 13:47 BISE Feature #89844 (New): Refactor MAES countries map
- The MAES map (currently here: http://biodiversity.europa.eu/maes/maes_countries ) has some additional features over t...
- 14:46 BISE Feature #85859: Improve SDS tagging for indicators to facilitate import to BISE
- You can edit those, no worries. I just needed some "real data" to be able to do tests. But as it's just tests, no wor...
- 09:55 BISE Feature #85859: Improve SDS tagging for indicators to facilitate import to BISE
- Would it be possible to have a list of objects that have been edited? I'd like to start working with "real data", to ...
Also available in: Atom