- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-02-24
- BISE (Manager, Developer, 2015-06-24)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, Reporter, 2013-09-18)
- IDM2 B-Team (Developer, 2013-11-26)
- Eionet portal (Developer, 2013-11-21)
- Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu (Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2013-05-20)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2015-05-22)
- CCA - Migration to Plone (Manager, 2015-06-23)
- Climate ADAPT Content Maintenance (Developer, 2016-07-14)
- ENI SEIS (Developer, Reporter, 2016-12-12)
- IDM2 S-Team (Developer, 2018-02-06)
- WISE Marine (Developer, Reporter, Sysadmin, 2017-02-27)
- 10:42 BISE Bug #92605: image preview not working on BISE
- @Antonio: the images work fine now. We only have "generic" as fallback. Do you think we should add more icons, for so...
- 09:15 IDM2 B-Team Feature #83572: Test LDAPUserFolder against LDAPS service
- Updated Bise, WISE and CCA with these settings, I can login just fine.
- 10:51 BISE Bug #92605 (Acceptance/Demo): image preview not working on BISE
- I've activated the eea.depiction package, also I've got some fixes in for the eea.depiction package with the Dexterit...
- 16:54 BISE Bug #91695 (Closed): Popup forms do not reload properly after action is executed
- Site upgraded to latest KGS. Also I've added a ticket for the eea.plonebuildout.profile problem.
- 15:43 BISE Bug #92454 (New): eea.plonebuildout.profile viewlet breaks Plone login popup form
- The default Plone popup form with login is misbehaving there's a new KGS realease. The popup form, instead of trigger...
- 13:36 Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu Bug #92033 (Closed): Unable to pack database on land.copernicus.eu
- 18:16 Copernicus land monitoring service and insitu Task #92422: In Situ is down / instable
- There were a ton of ClientDisconnected error in the Plone instances logs. I've restarted the Plone stack, now appears...
Also available in: Atom