- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-10-20
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2015-09-25)
- AQDataflows (Manager, 2016-03-01)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2013-01-14)
- Action Plan 2016 (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-26)
- 09:41 Air Quality Task #89255: FI - UTD. Haven't received any file from 11 days ago
- @Lorena, please can you follow up
- 14:38 Air Quality Task #89195: SOS Server down
Peter and I were recently informed about a change but we assumed they were using FTP instead of SOS:
- 09:35 Air Quality Task #83188: LT - UTD : xml file bad ended, last tag should be </gml:FeatureCollection>
- @Lorena, please follow up with LT
- 11:55 Air Quality Task #87052: CZ - UTD : They send not valid BENZENE values.
- Lorena contacted CZ on Friday about this.
Lorena please update this ticket when we get a response.
- 11:52 Air Quality Bug #79508: HU - UTD: Bad column count for values
- Lorena, following your follow up with HU, it looks like they are sending data but wrongly in the XML...
- 11:43 Reportnet platform Bug #80008 (To be deployed): XML validation not working 100%
- This is working http://cdrtest.eionet.europa.eu/lv/eu/aqd/e1a/envwuolda?
Is this working live?
- 17:56 Air Quality Feature #74465: Relation to SamplingPoints
- The operational Period for AQD_Model will be extracted from:
- 11:49 Air Quality Feature #74465: Relation to SamplingPoints
- In relation to the points in the ticket:
1- agree. Both elements are important:
- 13:34 Air Quality Bug #81888: c2 and c3 for preliminary - needs revision
- HI George,
Related to this ticket we have more REAL exmaples at https://taskman.eionet.europa.eu/issues/84394
- 15:46 Action Plan 2016 Task #70298 (Closed): H-K
- Uploaded to forum http://forum.eionet.europa.eu/etc-acm-consortium/library/subvention-2016/task-deliveries-ap2016/tas...
Also available in: Atom