- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-12-11
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2015-09-25)
- AQDataflows (Manager, 2016-03-01)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2013-01-14)
- Action Plan 2016 (Manager, Developer, 2016-01-26)
- 12:13 Air Quality Task #90452: IE - UTD: Sending not valid PM2.5, PM10 and Benzene values
- @Lorena, please can you follow up with IE
- 12:13 Air Quality Task #90455: ES - UTD: Xml with tags not closed
- @Lorena, please can you contact María from MAPAMA?
- 15:43 Air Quality Task #90298: Final feedback for D for TR
- Force release because Lat/Long check is like FR.
We can fully accept.
- 11:30 Air Quality Task #89827: AQMetaData_Master_E1A.fmw to be modified for correct storage of primaryObservation info
- Just one comment from the "outside", I'm concerned that we are proceeding TEST data in CDR like http://cdr.eionet.eur...
- 09:39 Air Quality Task #89799: Bad date format, bad unit format, unclosed tags
- Hola Sara,
I assume this UTD data. Please could you attach XML so I can contact the provider with wrong example.
- 15:42 Air Quality Task #89195 (Closed): SOS Server down
- 15:41 Air Quality Task #89606: RS - UTD. Have not sent any NO2 values for the last 13 days
- @Lorena, please contact RS as we don't receive NO2 data
- 12:44 Air Quality Task #89606: RS - UTD. Have not sent any NO2 values for the last 13 days
- Hi Sara,
I believe we use SOS feed to get data from RS, we might need to verify if the problem is at our end...
- 10:26 Air Quality Task #89476: Review of feedback on data flow B and follow up actions
- Logic agreed for reporting (requesting correction) when BCG are incomplete:
EEA/ETC-ACM will request f...
- 11:27 Air Quality Bug #89363: misplaced stations
- Turkey informed
Sweden about to be informed...
Also available in: Atom