Patrick van Hooydonk
- Email: Patrick.van.Hooydonk@rivm.nl
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2016-10-14
- Air Quality (Developer, 2014-03-05)
- 09:52 Air Quality Task #18810: logic for migration of the AirBase v8 into the e-Reporting data flows D and E1a
- Hereby the XML-files for data flow D (all years) generated by AQIS, the successor of AQUI. The match with AirBase-ext...
- 15:17 Air Quality Bug #21057 (Invalid/Expired): Inappropriate error messages
- There are two error messages as part of the result of the QAQC checks which appear in several feedback
reports and ...
- 08:40 Air Quality Feature #13563: Duplication of Competent Authorities in AQD.xsd instance docs
- Additional comments about my proposal: What I meant was to define
[[CompetentAuthorities]] (>=1) as:
- 09:49 Air Quality Bug #13521 (New): Problem reporting SamplingPoints for compliance within current AQD-structure
- For compliance a [[SamplingPoint]] can be linked to a Zone for a specific [[ProtectionTarget]]; a [[SamplingPoint]] c...
- 15:24 Air Quality Bug #13520 (Closed): correction field in AQD_schema
- in AQD_schema AQD_v3.0.1.xml in structure AQD_featureOfInterest the element 'builldiingDistance' should be 'buildingD...
- 15:18 Air Quality Bug #13519 (New): structure relevantEmissions
- Currently the structure for reporting Emission data is stored as 'relevantEmissions' linked as information belonging ...
- 11:30 Air Quality Bug #13518 (New): Correction structure reporting Methods/Equipements
- In the current implementation of the Methods/Equipments, the information needed for automatic measurements and non-au...
Also available in: Atom