- Email: Mauro.Michielon@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-04-23
- Linked Data (Manager, Developer, 2015-05-05)
- BISE (Manager, Developer, 2015-01-14)
- Reportnet platform (Developer, 2013-01-29)
- SDI (Manager, Developer, Sysadmin, 2015-08-18)
- ETC-BD (Reporter, 2014-03-03)
- Natura2000 (Reporter, 2015-06-10)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2017-03-01)
- Marine (Developer, Reporter, 2015-03-25)
- IDM2 S-Team (Developer, Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- EUNIS (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, 2017-01-25)
- 10:43 EUNIS Task #94682 (WIP-debt: Needs clarifications): Invasive alien species (IAS) Union list import
Thanks. I have run the procedure oon staging, this is the output of the last command.
if you confirm it is correct...
- 10:17 ETC-BD Task #93465: cdda tabular data, anomaly in iucncat field
- That is another track: https://taskman.eionet.europa.eu/issues/90850#note-9
Remove the reference of the cdda version...
- 10:00 ETC-BD Task #93465 (New): cdda tabular data, anomaly in iucncat field
- the codes are mixed capital/not capital.
- 18:04 EUNIS Task #91413 (Closed): The revised EUNIS habitat classification
- deployed in production.
the procedure worked well.
Somehow I have had issues in deploying the artifact as needed t...
- 12:01 EUNIS Task #91405: Jenkins job for eunis docker image generation
- Unfortunately it turned out it had to be done with password ingestion at runtime, so this will require mainly java wo...
- 11:29 EUNIS Task #91405: Jenkins job for eunis docker image generation
- current pipeline: https://ci.eionet.europa.eu/job/EUNIS/
- 10:08 EUNIS Task #22049: JRF getting LOG4J instance using deprecated method
- probable wontfix
- 10:07 EUNIS Task #29520 (Closed): Import the remaining Plants in legal instruments
- 10:06 EUNIS Task #91421 (New): Import the remaining Plants in legal instruments
- continuation of #29520
- 10:04 EUNIS Feature #28467 (Invalid/Expired): EUnis Map Fixes
- time has taken care. AGOL has changed in the meanwhile.
Also available in: Atom