- Email: Peder.Gabrielsen@eea.europa.eu
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-01-23
- Reportnet platform (Reporter, 2014-07-09)
- AQDataflows (Manager, 2016-03-01)
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- GIS Library (Reporter, 2016-01-14)
- IDM2 S-Team (Reporter, 2016-10-25)
- 14:48 Reportnet platform Feature #78691: Can we delete the part of organisation matching from the Fgas Cache Registry?
- I sent Miruna and Ibolya an e-mail today, which is related to this issue.
@Wolfram, I suport the idea of disable the...
- 10:40 Reportnet platform Bug #30980: List of obligations in BDR Registry does not work
- Hi Cornel, many thanks for the clear feedback. I was initially under the impression that the email templates were use...
- 14:53 E-PRTR Bug #67827: E-PRTR review website pointing to wrong database
- I checked http://prtr-demo.eea.europa.eu/#/facilitylevels and Scotland is now getting visualised with data for the ye...
- 10:11 E-PRTR Bug #67827: E-PRTR review website pointing to wrong database
- Any news on this matter? Thanks in advance, Peder
- 13:33 E-PRTR Bug #67827: E-PRTR review website pointing to wrong database
- Thanks a lot for sorting out the issue. I just tried to enter the E-PRTR review website (http://prtr-demo.eea.europa....
- 13:55 E-PRTR Bug #67827 (Closed): E-PRTR review website pointing to wrong database
- I learnt that the E-PRTR operational and the review website are both pointing to the ‘production’ database (currently...
- 15:16 Reportnet platform Bug #30980: List of obligations in BDR Registry does not work
- Thanks for the update on this ticket. The F-gas e-mail template: https://bdr.eionet.europa.eu/registry/management/tem...
- 11:01 AQDataflows Feature #9646 (Closed): Coverage - SE -
- 11:01 AQDataflows Feature #9642 (Closed): OzoneWeb: Update map image from http://www.eea.europa.eu/maps/ozone/welcome
- 11:00 AQDataflows Bug #9800 (Closed): test
Also available in: Atom