- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- DotNet (Sysadmin, 2013-01-10)
- 09:46 DotNet Bug #10862 (Closed): Help on "EU threshold values": incorrect additional character
- Help on "EU threshold values": incorrect additional character in text µg*m^-3” - see attached picture.
- 09:33 DotNet Bug #10861 (Closed): No daily graph when 1-hour concentrations below 180 ug.m-3 day-long
- No daily graph displayed by the comparison module http://www.eea.europa.eu/maps/ozone/compare/comparison when 1-hour ...
- 07:48 DotNet Bug #10860 (Closed): Discrepancy between time stamp for the identical measured value
- Discrepancy between displayed time stamp for the identical value on public comparison page http://www.eea.europa.eu/m...
- 14:05 DotNet Feature #10711 (Closed): Impossible to browse whole summer season at "Ozone comparison".
Impossible to browse whole summer season at "Ozone comparison". Only floating month of data is available.
- 13:58 DotNet Bug #10710 (Closed): The Exceeding days for whole season does not correspond to the total of mont...
- The Exceeding days for whole season does not correspond to the total of monthly Exceeding days for all countries in E...
- 14:30 DotNet Bug #10600 (Closed): Snapshot - no symbols on the map.
- SOR Moduele - Snapshot: The symbols indicated monitoring stations location and the number of exceedances days are not...
- 15:18 DotNet Bug #10594 (Closed): Old data diplayed in Explorer
- The Explorer pages http://www.eea.europa.eu/maps/ozone/compare/explorer still show 2008 data. There is missing label ...
Also available in: Atom