- Email: Wim.Mol@rivm.nl
- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2018-04-19
- Reportnet platform (Reporter, 2012-10-26)
- AQDataflows (Reporter, 2016-03-01)
- Air Quality (Developer, 2013-01-10)
- 11:22 Air Quality Task #91858: CZ - Czech Republic
- Indeed, these SPO's are exactly the SPO's without link to the networks (excluding the two PM10 SPO's which have a lin...
- 15:38 Air Quality Task #91858: CZ - Czech Republic
- Something went wrong after the resubmission of for example the BaP in PM10 data. CZ had submitted the Heavy Metal and...
- 15:37 Air Quality Task #90404: Missing aggregations for Germany
- The user can look into the viewer https://tableau.discomap.eea.europa.eu/t/Aironline/views/DataMonitorBetaAllJT/Summa...
- 13:29 Air Quality Task #91858: CZ - Czech Republic
- Could you take this on board within the investigation on missing statistics?
IDs of the SPOs missing in aggregatio...
- 15:56 Air Quality Task #91858: CZ - Czech Republic
- I cannot see strange things in the XML file. The only thing that strikes me is an "irregular" seguence of time period...
- 12:34 Air Quality Task #92075: Missing aggregations for Switzerland
- The problem has been resolved.
See also: https://tableau.discomap.eea.europa.eu/t/Aironline/views/Check_stat_calcula...
- 15:21 Air Quality Task #90392: Missing aggregations Czech Republic
- Maybe there is a connection with feedback from CZ: https://helpdesk.eionet.europa.eu/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicket...
- 15:04 Air Quality Task #91858: CZ - Czech Republic
- Feedback from CZ: https://helpdesk.eionet.europa.eu/otrs/index.pl?Action=AgentTicketZoom;TicketID=69039
- 15:33 Air Quality Task #91858 (In Progress): CZ - Czech Republic
- Provided feedback on E1a
- 11:29 Air Quality Task #90404: Missing aggregations for Germany
- The 7 time series left look ok. I can't see why aggregations haven't been aggregated.
Also available in: Atom