- Registered on: 2012-10-26
- Last connection: 2017-06-26
- GioLand (Manager, 2012-10-26)
- Linked Data (Taskman Project Admin, Developer, 2012-11-19)
- GEMET (Manager, 2012-10-26)
- E-PRTR (Manager, 2012-11-08)
- BISE (Manager, 2012-10-26)
- Reportnet platform (Taskman Project Admin, 2012-10-26)
- IDM2 B-Team (Manager, 2012-10-26)
- Data reporting and ETC tasks (Manager, 2012-11-09)
- Eionet portal (Manager, Developer, Sysadmin, 2012-11-12)
- ETC-BD (Reporter, 2015-01-28)
- Natura2000 (Manager, 2013-03-14)
- Air Quality (Manager, 2013-01-10)
- TCT tool (Developer, 2016-05-24)
- Marine (Developer, Reporter, 2015-03-25)
- IDM2 S-Team (Taskman Project Admin, Manager, Developer, Reporter, 2016-08-16)
- EUNIS (Developer, 2017-02-22)
- 11:32 Reportnet platform Feature #86274 (New): Remove table T_ROLE_OCCUPANTS and responsible.jsp
- There is a script in ROD that runs periodically to update the tables T_ROLE and T_ROLE_OCCUPANTS from the LDAP databa...
- 09:57 Reportnet platform Feature #85527: Code cleanup: better stacktrace logging
- Fotis Tsavalos wrote:
> Sorry for the misunderstanding @Ilkka. I will be more careful in the future.
> Changes ...
- 17:07 GEMET Bug #85904 (Closed): Usability issues - search and language switcher
- Works very well.
- 08:54 Reportnet platform Feature #86241 (New): Rewrite attributes.jsp and delem_attribute.jsp into Stripes or Thymeleaf
- Since we're removing the complex attributes in ticket #85610 it is time to rewrite the attributes.jsp and delem_attri...
- 16:51 Reportnet platform Wiki edit: Reportnet_3 (#1)
- 12:57 Reportnet platform Feature #85272: Disable TRACE in CDR Apache and MSIE special code
- The port scanner doesn't use the domain name, but connects to the IP. You have put the TraceEnable off inside the vir...
- 12:43 Reportnet platform Feature #85570 (Closed): Code cleanup: better stacktrace logging
- 11:57 Reportnet platform Feature #85570: Code cleanup: better stacktrace logging
- When you write you have _reverted the change_ I assumed you reverted _everything_.
- 11:45 Reportnet platform Revision 989b4c68 (eionet-subversion): Turned off trace
- 11:37 Reportnet platform Feature #85272: Disable TRACE in CDR Apache and MSIE special code
- The latest security scan shows that CDRTest allows TRACE on port 443 (ssl) but not on port 80. Was HTTPS missed?
Also available in: Atom