Lightweight reporting platform to be used by (European) countries in order to prepare the reports for an European and international obligations. It starts by mapping the implementation of national biodiversity strategies to AICHI and EU targets and goals. Now known as the TCT tool (Target Cross-linking Tool).
- Ticket overview - or read more here for info on the tasks.
- User stories - read up on the requirements.
- Solution Architecture - understand the logical architecture of the tool.
- Information model - understand what information the tool covers.
- Project members - see who is involved.
- Installations - see the tool in action.
- Meeting notes - read up on the previous meetings.
- Homepage: http://demo.tct.biodiversity.europa.eu
- EEA project codes (MPS): 2015 3.2.1 and 3.2.2
Taskman Project Admin: Ilkka Melleri
Developer: Adrian Dascalu, Andreea Dima, Andrei Meliş, Anton Cupcea, Bogdan Ciobanu, Cornel Nițu, Cosmin Neagu, David Batranu, Diana Boiangiu, Dragos Chirila, Eduard Fironda, Gabriela Strezea, Georgiana Aspru, Ghita Bizau, Ichim Tiberiu, Irina Botez, Iulia Chiriac, Iulian Petchesi, Michael Norén, Mihai Ivașcu, Mihai Măcăneață, Mikael Baudet-Maze, Miruna Badescu, Olimpiu Rob, Sabine Roscher, Søren Roug