BISE EU country factsheets
currently, the "Source" and "Year" fields we are using on fact pages edit form in BISE CMS are mandatory.
Since we start working using SPARQL queries, these should be considered as non mandatory fields now.
For a given fact, if these fields are left unfilled, then the factsheet page should also not provide the "Data sources:" lines below that fact.
EU Factsheet page with embeded fact pages for Austria - http://biodiversity.europa.eu/countries/eu_country_profiles/austria
Related test fact page with a daviz sparql chart - http://biodiversity.europa.eu/countries/eu_country_profiles/austria/nature-directives/natura-2000-sites-with-management-plan-or-equivalent-instrument-test
#8 Updated by Miruna Badescu about 1 year ago
- Status changed from Accepted in Queue to In Progress
- Assignee changed from EDW BISE Developers to Valentin Popescu
- % Done changed from 0 to 10
#9 Updated by Miruna Badescu about 1 year ago
- File 1. bise-mockup-country_desktop-factsheet.png 1. bise-mockup-country_desktop-factsheet.png added
- File 2. bise-mockup-country_desktop-contributions.png 2. bise-mockup-country_desktop-contributions.png added
- File 3. bise-mockup-country_desktop-maes.png 3. bise-mockup-country_desktop-maes.png added
#12 Updated by Sabine Roscher 8 months ago
- The overall design is nice
- Specific comments: it is difficult to have very sort labels for the pages. Rename "Factsheet" to "Biodiversity", rename "Contribution" to "Contribution to EU Biodiveristy Strategy"
- Question: can we change the labels ourselves?
-We need an additional one: "Green Infrastructure"
- Question: what is about the entry pages e.g. for MAES etc, they need to be redesigned as well with the country names as folders ?!