Do not show testing version of live applications on project site
We have had comments that users are confused about where they should enter content, on the applications live on the forum site, or on the testing version on the NRC FLIS testing project site.
I propose to remove links from the project home page to the applications which are now also live on the forum site: Live catalogue and FLIP.So the only versions that are linke to would be
- the live version on the forum, and
- the development version visible to administrators.
It is just a matter of removing the links, not deleting the application itself: if important changes are made to these two applications in the future, and the prototype needs to be tested by the community, we would put the links back, with mention of the new version.
#4 Updated by Alex Eftimie over 2 years ago
- Status changed from New to Acceptance/Demo
- Assignee changed from Alex Eftimie to Marie Jaegly
- Target version changed from EDW B-Team - Queue - DEPRECATED by Agile board to EDW B-Team - Work in progress - DEPRECATED by Agile board
- % Done changed from 0 to 100
FLIS page updated on projects, only development/and prototype versions are now visibile: http://projects.eionet.europa.eu/flis-services-project
Please check and close.