Layout changes to the Driver of change form
from under the "Long name" label, please create a visual separation, with label "Description"
In that section, include the fields
- facts and figures
- indicators (which are now separated again, see #27598. sorry about that!)
The "sources" field should move to the bottom
Remove the "implications" field (the content type stays for now, they just need to clarify what it is used for)
#1 Updated by Alex Eftimie over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Alex Eftimie to EDW S-Team Developers
- Target version set to EDW B-Team - Queue - DEPRECATED by Agile board
Accepted to queue.
The removal of "implications" can be done softly (only in the frontend) as it is not clear if they're gonna be added back at a later point.
#5 Updated by Alex Eftimie over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Alex Eftimie to Marie Jaegly
- Target version changed from EDW B-Team - Work in progress - DEPRECATED by Agile board to EDW B-Team - Done 2015 Q3
- % Done changed from 90 to 100
Deployed on dev instance, http://projects.eionet.europa.eu/flis-services-project/horizon-scanning-dev/ , changes look fine to me.
#6 Updated by Marie Jaegly over 2 years ago
- Assignee changed from Marie Jaegly to Andreea Dima
- % Done changed from 100 to 90
Looks good, but same comment as for #27602 please make the box heading "description" black, and of a bigger font size than the sub headings inside the box, so it is obvious it is a heading.